Currently, the major 5G mobile phone brands in the world include:
1. Samsung: Samsung is the world leader in 5G mobile phones, with products such as the Galaxy S20 series and Galaxy Note 20 series.
2. Huawei: Huawei has launched 5G mobile phones such as the Mate 30, P40, and Nova series, and has a leading advantage in 5G mobile phone technology innovation.
3. Xiaomi: Xiaomi Mi 10 and Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro are its first batch of 5G mobile phones with competitive performance and price.
4. OnePlus: OnePlus launched its 5G mobile phone product line with the flagship OnePlus 8 Pro and mid-to-high-end OnePlus Nord.
5. OPPO: OPPO Find X2 series and Reno series are its first flagship and mid-to-high-end 5G mobile phones.
6. Vivo: Vivo has many 5G mobile phones like iQOO 3, X50 Pro, and S7.
7. Nokia: Nokia’s newly launched 8.3 5G is its first 5G mobile phone, positioned as mid-to-high-end.
8. Coolpad: Coolpad launched the COOL 20 5G series as the beginning of its 5G mobile phone product line, positioned as mid-to-low-end.
9. Meizu: Meizu 17 and Meizu 17 Pro are its first 5G mobile phones, positioned as mid-to-high-end.
10. Google: Pixel 5 is Google’s first self-designed 5G mobile phone, using the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chip.
In addition to the above brands, Milestone (Motorola), Lenovo, and other brands have also launched some 5G models. In the future, with the acceleration and wide popularity of 5G network construction, 5G mobile phone brands, and models will increase rapidly.
Therefore, it can be said that the current global 5G mobile phone market has a variety of brands, and different brands have different positioning for different needs. Consumers can choose suitable brands and products according to their needs. This will help promote the use and popularization of 5G mobile phones.