- Autodesk Maya： Contains some AI-based features, such as “Maya Roads”, which can generate virtual roads based on terrain data in the scene.
- Blender： Although Blender is a powerful 3D modeling and rendering software, it does not have built-in AI functionality. However, certain AI functions can be implemented by using Python scripts or third-party plugins.
- Cinema 4D： Contains some AI-based features, such as “Magic Select” and “Smart Paint”, which can automatically select objects or perform painting operations based on image content. It is based on Adobe’s AI platform and can learn and predict action data.
- Google Poly： This is a 3D model library that provides the ability to upload and download 3D models. It is based on Google’s AI technology and can recognize and classify 3D models, providing search and filtering options.
- Sketchfab： This is also a 3D model library that provides the ability to upload and download 3D models. Although it does not have clear AI functions, certain AI functions can be implemented through the use of its API and third-party tools. However, certain AI functions can be achieved by using Modo’s scripting tools or other third-party plugins.
- SideFX Houdini： This is a professional 3D special effects software that supports node-based workflows.
Other software may also include AI functionality, depending on the software version and the availability of third-party plugins.